Presidia Security Consulting offers a wide range of industry-leading security solutions and services including executive protection, risk mitigation, emergency preparedness, investigations, training and security program management.
Presidia will enable you to make informed decisions that will cost effectively protect your employees and your company. The core team at Presidia has over one hundred years of combined experience in the field of security as well as professional certifications in security and critical infrastructure protection. Our members have experience providing security services across Canada and internationally, in hostile environments and to Canadian Embassies abroad. Sample projects include:
- Development of Threat and Risk Assessments for corporations and federal government institutions.
- Development of Security Plans and Security Procedure Manuals
- Executive/Personal Protection Program development and training.
- Provision of personal protection services in Canada and abroad.
- Security reviews to ensure that the appropriate security measures are in place.
- Security Awareness Training
Presidia takes pride in providing security services that are thorough, timely and accurate. We will ensure that you have a security solution tailored to your company’s specific requirements to cost effectively protect your organization against potential security threats.
The dynamic threat environment that persists in today’s business climate demands constant vigilance and discipline. Under Canadian Law, companies owe a duty of care to their employees. This means businesses must take “reasonable steps” to protect workers, whether they are in Canada or working internationally. If companies do not meet this duty of care, they can be found criminally and financially liable
Presidia Security Consulting can assist you in meeting your obligations by providing leading edge, cost effective security solutions. Proper security can lead to lower insurance rates, a safer workplace and your peace of mind.
In order to survive in today’s fast-paced, interconnected world, the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of the information processed and stored on your organization’s computers and computer networks must be assured. Cyber threats – theft or manipulation of your data, denial of service, ransomware, hacking, to name but a few – pose serious risks to your organization’s mission unless you take the appropriate measures to safeguard your information.
Presidia Security Consulting can help you identify and implement the technologies, processes and practices that will protect your networks, computers, programs and data from attack, damage or unauthorized access. We have worked with both government and corporate clients and we are pleased to offer a full suite of strategic cyber security services to protect your personnel, assets and your reputation, including the following:
- Training and Education Programs
- Threat and Risk Assessments
- Development of Security Policies
- Security Inspections and Reviews
Employers have a duty of care to ensure that employees and their families are not placed at unreasonable risk when living or working overseas. Presidia has partnered with world leaders in international medical, security and travel assistance services. Through these partnerships, Presidia can now offer our clients enhanced expert support and competitive rates on a host of travel security services for your organization’s business travellers. Services are offered during the following three phases of travel:
Comprehensive briefing package including country threat and risk information, travel risk and travel security advice, and emergency planning information
- Access to a 24/7 emergency hotline
- Traveller Tracking
- Application for traveller’s smart phone or computer that provides notifications and updates on potential threats and risks
- Executive protection, if required
- Emergency travel support
- Assistance in public disturbances or terrorist incidents
- Assistance to victims of crime
- Assistance in cases of arrest or detention
- Emergency political and security evacuations
- Assistance in cases of kidnapping
- Debriefing and Trip Report
Additional travel services such as Kidnap and Ransom support, medical support, claims management and emergency evacuation/repatriation are also available for our clients. We will tailor our services to meet the needs of your people – with their safety and security foremost in mind.
The Presidia Security Consulting team has extensive experience in the areas of investigations, intelligence and security operations. The senior members of the Presidia Team have conducted and led both criminal and administrative investigations within Government and the private sector. As past members of the Canadian Forces Military Police and in particular, the National Investigation Service, members of the Presidia team have extensive experience conducting investigations across Canada and around the world. In addition, Presidia has provided investigative and related services to the Federal Government and Corporations. Sample projects include:
- Development of an Administrative Investigation Manual for the Department of Fisheries and Oceans
- Development and delivery of an Administration Investigations Procedures course for the Department of Fisheries and Oceans
- Development of an Investigations Procedures Manual for the Office of the Conflict of Interest and Ethics Commissioner
- Conducting numerous administrative and disciplinary investigations for the Correctional Service of Canada
- Conducted a complex, multi-year investigation and subsequent project to identify and analyze trends in illicit activity that was of serious concern for a Multi-National Corporation. The project involved extensive use of mobile and static surveillance, interviews, research and other investigative techniques.
- Presidia has current Standing Offers with four Federal Government Agencies to provide investigation services.
Presidia takes pride in conducting investigations that are thorough, timely and accurate. Our team members will always conduct a careful, detailed and systematic examination of the facts to get to the truth.
Presidia is able to integrate your own services such as IT, Human Resources and Legal into our investigations or provide these services and others such as polygraph and computer forensics as part of our investigative team.
In addition to years of experience in conducting criminal and administration investigations, the members of the Presidia Team hold the following specialized investigation qualifications.
- Criminal Intelligence Analysis
- Criminal Investigations
- Advanced Police Officer
- Major Case Management
- Informant Development
- Polygraph Examiner
- Fundamentals of Criminal Intelligence
- Forensic Interviewing Course
- Basic Scientific Content Analysis (SCAN)
- Advanced Scientific Content Analysis (SCAN)
- Investigative Communication
- Leadership in Counter Terrorism
The Presidia Security Consulting team has extensive experience in the areas of investigations, intelligence and security operations. The core team at Presidia have worked at all levels in intelligence operations including tactical, operational and strategic. They have led the development of innovative intelligence-based solutions to police and security operations within both the public and private sectors. As past senior members of the Canadian Forces Military Police and in particular, the National Investigation Service, members of the Presidia team have extensive experience conducting intelligence operations across Canada and around the world. In addition, Presidia has provided intelligence related services to the Federal Government and Corporations. Sample projects include:
- Development of an Intelligence Strategy – led the development of a needs analysis and change management process to for a Federal Government Agency that will be used by Senior Management to evaluate the cost/benefit ratio, feasibility and implications of expanding the agency’s intelligence activities.
- Intelligence Program Design – designed a complete intelligence program for a prominent and operationally sensitive Government Agency to track and thwart risks to staff, the public and public officials up to including the highest levels of Canadian Government. The program included a step by step implementation plan to phase in the intelligence program.
- Business Intelligence and Investigation – conducted a multi-year intelligence and investigative effort for a large Canadian corporation which identified, tracked and mitigated illegal activity impacting its operations and reputation. The operation included research, amalgamation of all previous intelligence and the expansion of the intelligence program through investigation.
- Criminal Intelligence Service Canada (CISC) Strategic Review - Led a review of CISC that provided a foundation for its focus for the following four years.
Presidia takes pride in providing intelligence services that are thorough, timely and accurate. We will ensure that you have the intelligence you need to make informed decisions in order to cost effectively protect your organization against potential security threats.
Today’s dynamic threat environment demands the utmost vigilance and discipline. The key to ensuring that existing protective measures are appropriate is situational awareness based upon timely intelligence.
SPECIALIZED INTELLIGENCE ANALYSIS
The members of the Presidia Team hold the following specialized intelligence qualifications and experience:
- Criminal Intelligence Analysis
- Advanced Informant Development
- Strategic Intelligence
- Fundamentals of Criminal Intelligence
- Counter Intelligence Operations
- Leadership in Counter Terrorism
- Leadership of Strategic Intelligence Programs
- Membership on the National Executive Committee for Criminal Intelligence Service Canada
- Former Senior Leadership of Criminal Intelligence Service Canada
Members of the Presidia team have extensive experience conducting security training in support of operations at home and abroad. They have provided specialist counter-intelligence and counter-surveillance training for executives travelling internationally. Our team of security professionals will give you a comprehensive overview of security awareness, focusing on today’s key threats to business executives. We will help you develop your own Personal Risk Profile, and give you the most current strategies to protect you, your employees, and your families.
- Administrative Investigation Techniques
- Travel Security
- Intelligence Collection and Use
- Insider Threat
- Security Plan Development
- Security Program Development.
Our world-class experts are trained in the detection of technical surveillance devices and hazards. Utilizing state-of-the-art technology, we are able to identify technical vulnerabilities including:
- hidden cameras (wired and wireless)
- wireless microphones
- audio and video transmitter bugs
- GPS trackers
- RF sources (bluetooth, GSM (Cellular) and WiFi
- on premises and parallel bugs / wire taps
Our physical and technical survey will detect and counteract virtually any camera, listening device or GPS tracker Protect your business from corporate espionage and electronic eavesdroppers. Ensure your privacy protection with Presidia 's TSCM services:
- Corporate conference roomsl
- Hotel conference facilities
- Sensitive discussion areas
- Office spaces and equipment
- Vehicles - fleet or rental